Thursday, September 15, 2005

Today I Piss Off... Nobody?

How is that possible?

Two major chunks of work in development of projects - both things I have been doing in a somewhat unproductive Ivory Tower kind of mode (read alone, at my desk, largely without input from others). Two presentations in one day. No shrapnel.

I wonder how that happened?

I'm not really sure how to deal with that development. Guess I'll have to go back to teaching classes - or more accurately grading homework.

That's the worst part about homework. If you give it you have to grade it.

My inlaws say the best academic gig is one that includes no administrative duties. Both of these projects from today are nearly totally administrative in nature. I think I like the administrative stuff.

Oh well, back to the grindstone.

1 comment:

Katy said...

so what were the Ivory Tower presentations about? Maybe you can piss off someone in the blog-o-sphere. Oh, and I have an idea for a component to add to your Tech Direction Shopping assignment... we'll chat.