Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Lysistrata - progress?

So I thought since I did some day 1 pictures a couple of days ago that I would post some progress pictures - lest you think that we all just quit and went home.

What's that you say? There doesn't appear to have been much progress?

You don't know the half of it.

It appears that between the pre-college work and the crazy scheme I may have inadvertently caused what I hope is the world's first (and last) scenery construction version of the game "telephone." I guess its up to Kevin and I to be Johnny Dangerously...

Prisoner: "Johnny and the Mothers are playing 'Stompin' at the Savoy' in Vermont tonight."
Johnny D: "Uh oh! Vermin's going to try to kill my brother at the Savoy Theatre tonight!"
Prisoner: "That's not what I said."
Johnny D: "Yeah, but I know this grapevine."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Johnny D reference.
It's a favorite from long ago.

"I hung my muthah' on a hook once.
Once."