Sunday, September 11, 2005

Link of the Day

Courtesy of StumbleUpon...

Todays link of the day will help you communicate in the new millenium. At least it will help you express yourself. What it really needs is a reverse engine so that you can understand it when people use this kind of language only to baffle you.

Ladys and gents:


An example of this tools work? Here's yesterday's post about convocation after going through the translator:

"Today was convocizzles or "the shizzow that shant be named" as it isn't really a schoo` production, n shouldn't cause conflicts wit anyth'n else, but always does. Faculty is often gangsta fo` barbs as piznart of this th'n, n I have thought thiznat a good natured barb at convocizzles actually is evidence thiznat you is doing a good job . Holla!. My boss has bizzy tha centa of every convo since she gots here, all fairly good natured . You'se a flea and I'm the big dogg. I think tizzle is fairly impressive. Prior ta this I think I only was referenced once . Keep'n it gangsta dogg: April declar'n as me "I'm not gay, I just like lesbian music." Today I heard mah name twice before I had ta leave, once fo` cruisin' grads (to tha tizzle of Bitchez Jiznust W-to-tha-izzant ta have Fun) "Dave Brotha asks W-H-to-tha-izzat is you gonna do wit yo life" n tha bitch as P-to-tha-izzart of tha open'n (to tha tune of The Time Warp) "I'm so sleepy... Dave Killa ream'n..." I will have ta ask if there was anyth'n else I missed . Boo-Yaa!. This year seemed a shawty more good natured T-H-to-tha-izzan tha pizzay few which had gotten downright nasty . Aint no L-I-M-I-to-tha-T. They also checked fo` cameras at tha door, which is good coz I had bizzle wonder'n wizzy we will see a drunken, naked CMU alum on E doggystyle! n it seemed like they also toned dizzay tha doggy stylin' some . Holla!. Although there was an open heezeeset mic on stage, so in mah office I did git ta hizzle `bout how disgust'n someone's tequila was, n `bout someone else drink'n a whole bottle of champagne. So perhaps there's stizzill wizzy ta be done there . Dogg House Records in the motha fuckin house."

I think maybe I will forego a spell check this time.

No comments: