Saturday, September 17, 2005

New Blog

For the past couple of years, a combination of my graduate assistant and myeslf have maintained a bulletin board of theatre industry news in the hallway outside my office. This year I've decided that printing all the emails and web page stories and then posting them in the hall is wasteful and needlessly time consuming.

Instead, a combination of my graduate assistant and myself are now going to maintain a news blog with stories relevant to PTM students. Check it out:


Perhaps the first order of business ought to be a title naming contest.

Anyway, there are some cool stories there about IA Local 3 and their current labor dispute, and there's a nice story about the impending collapse of Clear Channel's theatre empire (I'll believe it when I see it).

We'll try to keep new stories up every day or so. If you've got a story that would be appropriate, send it my way - as well as anything that ought to be linked on the page. Also, I wouldn't mind another associate editor or two - if you're into this sort of thing.

Consider it the link of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave,

The link for goodtheatre.org could point to http://goodtheatre.org/info.php Which manages to explain a little bit about the site.

Thanks!
Ben