Friday, January 27, 2006

As Parents, Think Twice

Or 40 years later your child might just scan that photo and post it on the internet for all the world to see...

I swear, every little thing I find out about the past makes me a little bit clearer about just how I turned out to be the person I am.

Yes, the scanning has begun again. I have an unexpected trip home coming up and I want to finish the last albums I purloined so I can replace them - and take some more. This last theft, I picked up an album I had actually never seen before - and with pictures like these I think I know why.

Its fun going through photos like this though, knowing you know most if not all the people in them but not being quite sure who you are looking at (these two people aside). Makes an interesting family history game: I'll take early Seidens for $500, Alex.

2 comments:

Peg said...

Very cute, both of them!

And now I think it's only fair that you post a similar photo of yourself. And no cheating -- not from when you were a kid or anything like that.

Indri said...

Anyone else find it kind of spooky how they're doing the same thing, at the same angle? Is this what drew them to each other?

Cute, cute.