Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Writing is Re-Writing

So it turns out that the post from the other day is going to wind up an article somewhere. They've asked me to write 1200-1500 words. Right now it is something like 800.

So, if you're interested, if you could look back and let me know if anything was ambiguous or unclear, or if you had any questions you think I could have answered, I would appreciate hearing about it.

I am thinking about adding little thumbnail drawings of each solution in each position so they match the photos, and also about adding a schematic and parts list for the pneumatic approach. But that's not much in the word count.

Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the pneumatic version, discussing the pros and cons between mounting the casters to the cylinders (no pressure equals "sitting scenery") and mounting brakes to the cylinders (no pressure equals "rolling scenery") would gain you a hundred words or so.

deano