Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ellipses...

I am still trying to think of 15 things about books... All the hits here from "Tom Lycus" and "College Invasion" make me wish I had never mentioned them... How many times do you think they will ask Alito about Roe vs. Wade??? Today, while working in the shop, we determined that 100.7 has a less than 8 hour playlist... For everything that happens on Lost, nothing ever really happens on Lost... I am supposed to be working on my CV... If when they came out and said the miners didn't make it you weren't surprised, does that make you a bad person??? For a brief shining moment here there is a remote possibility of a Bears/Steelers Superbowl... If your current job interview hinged on a group you belonged to in undergrad, would you be nervous??? Like the giving homework/grading homework thing, asking about an article very well might mean you have to write an article... Subway should not need your name and address for you to play their scratch off game... I wonder if there will be any money in New Orleans home building... If the UN decides to take military action against Iran, just who are they going to get to do it??? I am really liking the idea of "Skating with the Stars" but I doubt I will watch... I got my fall FCEs, I can do better I think... The 1x12 we got from Paul could possibly be wood of the banana tree... SciFi Friday is back, life can continue... Should I care about rootkits??? I am learning how to post photos to my blog from my phone... I think before I go back to work I should read a book... King Kong was a very long movie, Jackson has a real eye for design and a flair for storytelling; his next challenge? Editing... We've had a new Mayor for more than a week now, can't say as I've noticed a difference... It was 60 today, in January, what's up with that??? Even with all my years of shop work, I have still not learned to squat rather than kneel... Once again I have squandered another perfectly good vacation... I wonder if W has the NSA reading blogs? If so, Hello...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

An old joke... purportedly found in the classifieds:

"NSA seeking qualified applicants. If interested, tell your mom next time you call home."

Anonymous said...

Bears/Steelers Superbowl?

28-14... DA BEARS!!

Anonymous said...

i just read Stiff by Mary Roach...and anyone who knows me knows i'm not much of a book reader...but this was good....it's about the life of a cadaver and the interesting things that happen to them

-deano