Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ellipses...

Really, I should go to bed earlier - or at least stop helping people with homework earlier... Katy, I will deposit that check like tomorrow, I promise... Sometimes we have conversations in meetings I just cannot believe... You'd think with a couple of days over 40 with no snow the ice in the driveway would melt, you'd be wrong... I believe they are just getting to the last award on the Oscar telecast... My GPS thinks you go the Waterfront via the parkway, the GPS is wrong... Two evening meetings in a week is a drag... It seems now that she's working, MRS. TANBI and I won't be seeing much of each other :-( ... I got a photo credit on the Vincent Lighting portfolio page. There's an unlikely occurrence... I've been trying to get out of my expensive hotel reservation for my next trip by checking the show housing page, but today it closed. I guess I have to keep the nice room... Apparently we need not be concerned with embarrassing students at crits... I wonder if the 'rents are back in the country... My sister and her husband have a nice picture on the Playbill site... Bean has spring fever... I've checked carefully, and I might not actually be working in the fall... A potential employer who googles me will think I am in better shape than I am... Got myself a new Timothy Zahn Starwars book. I don't care what that means Babelbabe thinks of me - it's not like she'd ever go out with me anyway... This evening Mrs. TANBI appeared to confuse me with one of her toddler friends... I wonder how much longer they can argue about the burial... A bill comes up soon in Congress to reverse "Don't Ask, Don't Tell." Corss your fingers...

No comments: