Sunday, March 18, 2007

Last USITT Day

Today was the last day of the conference. Unfortunately it doesn't look like its going to be the last day of the trip. While I am holding for 30 minutes to see if I can do better than the re-booking I already have I figured I would upload the last of the photos.

The booze & schmooze went pretty late, so I didn't make kuch of an early start. A short day makes for a shorter stack of photos. Here's Ross checking out the Tech Expo...

I went to the expo organizational meeting yesterday. In the past I have used this occasion as an opportunity do rail over the "duh" factor of many of the entries. This time less so. I have a couple of ideas that might mitigate the feelings I have about the tech expo without changing it; doing something new instead of changing something so many are invested in.

Apparently the Yale reception wasn't the only late running event - right Caitlin?

The crew of current students made fairly quick work of the exhibit. I think Kevin had it shipped before the show actually ended.

Here's today's swag.

That and a huge rectal itch over the return flight. I am on hold again trying to finalize my plans. Maybe I will get my original flight after all.

My fingers are crossed.

No comments: