Saturday, March 17, 2007

USITT Friday

Friday in Phoenix. Just one day after today (weather permitting)...

Matt and Ian visit the booth...

Kevin is explaining "I like to say that picking a school is like getting married. We have to be right for you too..."

Steve and Ian are transfixed by alum John Gresh...

Smiling drama students? Who knew. Not likely to see Kathryn, Joel, and Ian looking like this again any time soon...

This isn't as good as the face Caitlin made just seconds before...

I finally hooked up with Ms. Robbins for lunch. She refused to appear in a picture without me too. Ok...

On to the Yale booze & schmooze.

Here we have Hardwareman and Gigantor, except he's now the anti-Gigantor...

A surprise appearance by the bungee twins. I could not be happier. :-)

SM Lisa Porter. "I was in class with that person too?"

David Sword and Safety Ray...

And then there's Fritz...

I would say more, but it is REAL late and I must sleep.

Today's cards and swag:


Tracy's Cirque card with the new name and a cirque keychain, Dan's card for job seeking for the inconsistent mixer, the new tech expo guide, and my booze & schmooze name tag.

Good night.

1 comment:

Peg said...

I am loving this USITT blogging. Your conferences are hella-cooler than mine. If you've gotta be away from home, you can at least enjoy yourself, right? Hope you gave big hugs to Heather for me. Have a great rest-of-the-time and safe travels.