Saturday, March 31, 2007

Ellipses...

There's no end to what felt like a real long week more appropriate than what felt like a real long day... I keep living places where the streets don't line up... I never thought it would happen, but my email is almost to zero - no shit - ZERO... It just hit me that there is no Battlestar Galactica tomorrow night... I should ditch this old template and spruce up the blog... I am rethinking the social acceptability of deriding Scientologists, or any religion at all for that matter... I confused the GPS twice yesterday, that ought not be possible... I think I got myself a free laptop. Pays to ask... Really I should go to a tech rehearsal this season. Time is running out... If you can stop a treadmill by standing on it, and you're not morbidly obese, would it be reasonable to assume that the motor is burning out??? "MC Rove" was really depressing... We've had to cancel the TANBI home events Monday and Tuesday... The Sopranos comes back on soon and all I can think of is how much I would rather it was Weeds... Tiny boxes... I am not sure I am ever going to grade that Calendar homework... Tonight I actually, voluntarily, arranged to go see a show that is performed completely in French. Thankfully Mrs. TANBI had other plans for me... When you move the file cabinet, take the stuff out of the drawers first... On first experiment, the Jolt gum didn't perform like I'd hoped it would... Would anyone like to pay me to develop some course materials over the summer? I really could use the time... Before you know it, it will be time to cut the grass... Under the correct circumstances rebooting a computer can make you a genius... Tax day is coming... Now the tech people are worried that the things that didn't update to DST will jump ahead an hour on the old date... Everyone in the current administration should resign - probably they'd make more money that way anyway... I think I want some ice cream...

2 comments:

Kate said...

Yea, you should get on cutting that grass before suddenly all of the Carnegie Mellon School of Drama precollege department starts telling you they can't see Tina's house....oh wait....

Also, voluntarily seeing a play in another language isn't so bad...until about 15 minutes in when you THINK it's an updated version of Lysistrata only to realize 10 minutes later that it was only in that one 2 minute window borrowing the idea, and by halfway through, you REALLY have no idea what's going on....moral of the story, plays in a whole other language, even if you undersand some of it, not reccomended.

Hope this helps and Chag Sameach V'Kasher! (Happy Passover. You still having that last minute seder where you ask everyone over the day of? Cause I heard rave reviews...)

David said...

No TANBI home seder this year. Other events caused us to cancel. Maybe it'll be back in 2008.