Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Blogger says...

The Blogger dashboard page has suggestions about how to make your blog more interesting. Recently it said that you should post asking readers what they would like to see in your blog, or more specifically:

"I started trying to track down the origins of this idea but then I realized that my sweater was completely unraveled. Still, a bunch of bloggers with cameras are having fun with it so here goes: Ask your readers to think of three photos they'd like to see posted to your blog. (Things around your house or whatever.) When you have enough requests, post them! See: How to post pictures for help. Have fun!"

So ok, I'm game. The editorial management of "There are no bad ideas" is officially soliciting suggestions for content. Let me have it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh. i would like to see pictures of this home you ostensibly own.

chris k said...

ostensibly?....adam?...adam is that you?