Saturday, October 02, 2004

Ellipsis...

Larry King does this in his column, I wonder if it is for the same reason... The Cubs lost again today, they are pretty much out of it baring a miracle... Kittens are more fun when you are wearing pants... It sucks to be sick, but not as much as it sucks to be sick and living with someone who is sick... School programs are destined to have the same battles over rules with students every year... The Star Wars DVDs are quite cool even if they are a guilty pleasure... Would a Cubs miracle be too much to ask for... Academia is a good place for people challenged by early mornings... There's little that seems reasonable amongst many reasonable accommodations... I don't think Kerry changed any minds last night... Melissa has a new DVD and live album out, Amazon delivered them yesterday... One of my students is recording her show progress here: http://malfitd.blogspot.com/... George W really is awful... Marisa could really use some electricians for the next few weeks if you know any... a student I wish I could claim more credit for sent me their new web-page here: http://www.the-scenic-route.com/index.html... Does anyone know where all my money went... Even if they make the playoffs, they'll only lose again... "Shift-F7" may be one of the greatest things ever invented by Microsoft... I eat too much from The O... You can't really use the "<>" symbols in an HTML environment... My hope for Best Man left me a message a week ago and I've yet to return the call... Everyone seems to be updating less now that the academic year is rolling... It takes a very long time to get anything done at a university... I can't make them care about their thesis project, they have to come to that place themselves... No matter how much time there is, there isn't enough time... Yesterday I actually wondered what to do about crab grass... Peg is obviously not from Chicago - or Boston...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It probably is... it sucks to be sick at this point in the cycle, because now no one feels sorry for how bad you feel... whoever approved Lonesome West for a senior thesis show was smoking crack or off by a few budgetary decimal places, its going to be lame... yes, a Cubs miracle is too much to ask for, the miracle makers don't have that many miracles to grant... Katy could use a carpenter or two for the next few weeks if Marisa doesn't turn them all into carpenters... you bought a house and got engaged... fewer exciting things happen during the academic year that can be logged onto the internet... once I said, "hey let's look at casual china." and the world almost spun the other way... 24-hour beer distributors are great... all roommate debts should be paid in beer... katy