Thursday, October 14, 2004

Have you heard the one about...

The girl that tried to catch a piece of pipe end on with her shoulder? Its really good, but its kind of a long story. Here's how it ends:


Ouch!

Still, think of the benefits. No more wondering if that's 1.5" or 1.25" schedule 40 pipe - not with this handy guide right here on your back. Although it is a little hard to see.

We met a very nice doctor, who curiously knew the entire CMU Drama musical theatre staff, and there was a physician's assistant in training who Marisa thought had very nice shoes. In the end all was well and Marisa could even smile a little.


Now off to get the BIG ibuprofin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that Marisa is feeling ok. Its good that she smiled a little. And why did you bring the camera to the ER?? -katy

David said...

I brought the camera because it was in my bag and I came from work. I took the picture because the sut was on her back and there was no mirror in the room. This way I took the shot and could show her on the camera's screen.

I blogged the picture because I understand it is a publishing axiom: "If it bleeds it leads" and I had great art.