Wednesday, October 13, 2004

More Animal Tools

Last night I kept waking up like every 10 minutes with another animal tool. Then today for extra credit on an exam I gave one point for each animal tool they came up with. Plus I got a few via the comment route. So today's animal tool update:

Batten
Battery
Bearing
Bridge Crane
Bull Sander
Carpenter Square
Chain Lynx
Clamp
Dovetail Jig
Epoxy
Gnumatic Piston
Jay Bar
Lambinate Trimmer
Llamanate Roller
Lubricant
Masturkey
Pig Iron
Polemur Plastic
Rabbit Plane
Ratchet Straps
Right Angull Drill
Sharpening Stone
Slugger
Snail
Spider Wire
Wolf Lathe
Wood Chuck


I really hope this wraps it up, at least as far as my contribution. I really need the sleep. I am particularly proud of "Sharpening Stone" and the visual that goes along with "Polemur Plastic" would be fun: a down on his luck lemur having a credit card rejected. Too much fun.

1 comment:

Katy said...

what is a sharpe?