Thursday, December 22, 2005

Argh! I'm a Pirate

Its a wonder what a deadline, a little practice, and some perseverance will do to an iterative process.

Another day, another album. 300dpi this time, although I actually had to argue with the scanner which politely informed me that 300dpi was a higher resolution than you need for almost anything.

I have no idea what it says to you when you crank it up to 9600dpi. Maybe: "are you insane?"

So this will let me trade in both albums I have on the next trip. Woohoo.

3 comments:

Katy said...

What a great birthday party theme. Clearly, you were meant to live in Pittsburgh

Peg said...

I am so grooving on these photos. Perhaps you should give your readership an assignment, to post a childhood photo of their own. (There would be a special rule for Andrea that it had to be one we've never seen before.)

Anonymous said...

those are the greatest party decorations ever.