Thursday, December 01, 2005

Ellipses...

I have found a blog called "ellipses"... The only thing worse than an overstock.com commercial is an overstock.com Christmas commercial...The #1 movie quote was "frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" - sounds like our vice president... I swear, the things designers come up with - a two foot tall Grand Central flippy clock; it's supposed to go clackclackclak I think its more likely to go whumpwhumpwhump...Why do we let them use the word "detainee" they are prisoners taken during a war, we already had a word for that...The countdown clock has gone caput... I really am worried that the US is disappearing people, can't stand for that... the referrers thing was gone for a while too, my blog infrastructure is strained I think... Just what does it take to be a controversial speaker, besides someone saying that they're a controversial speaker... I am missing the fact that I didn't have some sort of ceremony abound the disposition of Trinity's remains... To read the paper about the NYC Sweeney Todd you would think they thought they invented small theatre... This past week a congressman actually proposed we create a new tax on hybrid cars - now there's a dare to be stupid solution... What about "improvised explosive device," was there something wrong with the word bomb... I wonder if Miami will be able to get up for the Indy game like they got up for the '85 Bears... It would be so cool if podcasting and on demand meant the end of advertising as we know it... I think someone should write a series of musicals based on Oklahoma! but replacing the word - maybe Manatoba? Rothlesberger? Disentary? So many jokes so little time... It seems now that we need a rubric for everything, I miss being able to flip a coin... America really does have a problem dealing with the concept of best when looked at against most popular... I've been thinking of doing a froogle wish list, or maybe Amazon, but I am uncertain anyone would look at it besides me... I can't be sure, but I think the new Superman movie may be from the Bible... I think maybe the two city vacation thing will become a regular occurrence, there's a way to put some miles on the truck... Still trying to come up with good stops for the All David Reality tour... Why does John Kerry insist on sending me emails, I thought the election ended quite some time ago - and the last time I checked I did not live in Massachusetts... The #2 movie quote was "I'll make them an offer they can't refuse," sounds like our President... Its cold here again, I think it might stick this time... I have to write a new final for Production Planning to include the NewsBeat... I am really out of gas for the semester, and have already taken work for break, oops... Penn Gillette has inspired me to write my own "This I believe," of course that will happen in my spare time... The truck is now two months and 2000 miles overdue for an oil change, can I have a GA do that?.. I think maybe the wireless router is doing what the hardware firewall would do...

3 comments:

Katy said...

yes, you can have a GA do that. I don't think that you can have them pay with Tartan Trust though.

Anonymous said...

i believe a question mark ellipsis would like like this wouldn't it?..yes, from what i recall of mrs.skowronski's english class...
-deano

David said...

What am I doing over break? I have to get to Chicago and I have to build an opera. Haven't really figured out how the two go together. I also REALLY need a vacation during this vacation.

I would imagine those bits are archived on the NPR site.