Friday, December 16, 2005

You Know Just How Much When 2

Congratulations! Today is your day
You’re off to Carnegie Scenic.
Your soul's sucked away

You've got the brains in your head.
I have the feet in your shoes.
I can steer you
Any direction I chose.
You’re on your own.
And you know what you know.
And I'm the guy who'll decide where you go.

You'll look over and over, a crew grid almost bare
And everyone will say "I don't know, and don't care."

Project managers, job leads, a crazy scheme in your head
You’ll do Mrs. Boevers "Echo", until you wished you were dead.

And out come the crits
I’ve screwed with them too
Everyone together
More embarrassment for you.

Oh! the things that I’ll do!

I'm Boevers you see
PTM option coordinator
You think that it's your show
But really I’m the owner

You will leave here with nothing, because I'm changing the grid
No more productions, only labs for you kids

Wherever you go, you know they will laugh
As you read them your resume, applying for staff

So go up on your way
And try to determine
Who to talk to
While you are learning

Because as much as you try
Crazy Crits, crazy scheme
It's Boevers’ world, now you can scream.

No comments: