Sunday, December 04, 2005

Be Careful What You Say

Someone might just hear you. Today I saw this on my referrers list:

Number 4. I think it is possible that my own irrational disdain for this particular ad campaign might reach a few more people than regular readers of this blog. Oh well, its a free country I guess.

So far its only the one referral. Nothing like the number of people winding up on this site through their typo and my semester reviews poem last year.

Still reading the back and forth on the marketing post a few days ago. Nice thoughts all.

1 comment:

blackbird said...

hmmm, I have a post on deck re the Overstock dot com christmas commercial and how much I hate it...
will have to go look for what you think...

feel obliged to mention that I came here via behind the stove due to your breast comment, and that my husband would like the router almost as much AS the breast comment.