Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ellipses...

They raised the price of a soda in the machines in my building, rrr... Lots of interesting stuff on the other page yesterday... There's some sort of important basketball tournament happening, and yet I have almost no perception of it... There are no Israeli civilians... I wish it weren't so humid, really the people in Vegas don't know how good they have it... Pre-college is all over but the paperwork. I better remember to do the paperwork... The Mrs and I are fairly sure our mortgage company is jobbing us, now we just have to figure out how to deal with it... Really, if I don't get around to making that summer list soon, there won't be any summer left to do it in... Can a cat go insane? What are the symptoms??? Coming up on time to do the year in review post, start thinking up favorites... Peg is getting married. Woohoo!!! I wonder where she is registered??? April is engaged, but its not like we know or anything... Sometimes the prospective students are down right logical... I culled half of the blog posts I had pulled for my binder. I think its likely that before I am done they will all be in the recycle bin... Diet Black Cherry French Vanilla Soda just has too much going on. They need to learn that design is taking away... When you allow a private army to hide and operate within your midst, you are complicit. Do something or stop complaining... We're almost through my first summer with no frisbee in quite a long time. Fairly sad occurrence... I'm really quite tired of hearing how good the economy is. People who govern should make less money, if only to understand how the economy really is... Don't go to Ikea on Saturday if you really do plan on buying something... Perhaps August isn't a good party month for your house if you have no A/C. Think October... Can you use the same discipline on children as on cats? After being locked in the basement for three days Ro Laren seems downright pacified... I wonder if Tina's house is completely flooded, and if you can tell behind the jungle of a lawn... Just when you thought gas couldn't get worse you find out that they haven't cleaned the pipelines in a decade. Well done boys... Sometimes, when he's talking in public, the President is downright embarrassing... I start work in three weeks. It hurt to type that...

3 comments:

Katy said...

yay for April!!! you can't lock children in the basement for 3 days, at least not without a visit from the police or a social worker...I bet Peg is registered for biodiesel and baseball tickets and solar appliances...cats can go insane, says Debbie Miller...isn't Kate supposed to tend Tina's house???

Peg said...

Actually, Peg isn't registered anywhere, as she is respectfully requesting no gifts... but Katy's answer made me laugh out loud.

Kate said...

Kate IS tending Tina's house

Which can tell by the fact that it ISN'T flooded (I called a plumber, after attempting to plumb myself, but failing), the floors are intact, the cat is healthy (missing Tina, but otherwise good) and the jungle is...well, as tamed as can be given that it's a jungle.

Any other questions?