Friday, August 18, 2006

Ellipses...

Cats love empty boxes... Trying to come up with acronyms can make your head hurt... And just when I was sure I didn't really care who killed her... So far I have killed two complete ink cartridges on my renewal binder - and I have no idea how much paper... Playdates never start as being something for the person that has to go... I would not have believed that the guy that wrote it feels the same way about the song "Cherry Pie"... Looking at the news today you would have thought nothing happened in the world... Looks like the party is ending for the executive branch. As if any statement including "almost unlimited powers" would ever be taken seriously... Now that the old top floor is the second to the top floor it doesn't feel nearly as outrageous to have to park there... I think it may be possible to discern the ultimate good, and success, of a movement just be looking at the nature of the the things they carry in parades... Have you heard that S.O.S. song? Excellent idea to riff over Tainted Love... A theatre in Pittsburgh I barely knew existed just got $100,000 in grants. Maybe I should look them up... I think I will have to catch up on The Wire before it starts next month, else I will repeat my confusion like with the season premiere of Weeds... There is never enough money, ever... Would you have thought you could drive a speaker with a car engine? Me either... Looking for work is really just no fun... Global warming, along with a bunch of other inconvenient things, is real... Asking people to do your homework for you is bad enough, paying a stranger online to do it is just plain awful... I hope it doesn't take too long for the house across the street to sell... Tina's back and her cat is alive, huzzah... Gifts not given "solely out of affection, respect or similar impulses" are taxable income? Now how are you supposed to know what the person that gave it to you was thinking??? I wish school would start so I can stop working this hard (wait, there something profoundly wrong with that)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think PMT used to be gargaro productions... i think they used to do alot of "your child can be a star" type classes and productions. - lindsay