Monday, August 28, 2006

First Day Ellipses...

We're back. I'm not ready... Stitches in one's mouth get old very quickly... Why on Earth do people spend any of their time on that guy being extradited from Thailand (he made them look foolish, didn't he)... There's a new burger place at work, with the same fries as the O had... I thought I had a long syllabus, then I saw Doc's. I've got some writing to do... It took less than 30 minutes for the course scheduling to fall apart, of course it used to start that way. Baby steps... You shouldn't have to explain to a class that your mouth might start gushing blood at any moment... If you aren't going to get the Emmy, it might as well go to the Simpsons... My boss's welcome back reception got rained on something fierce... I hope, really hope this storm stays small and stays away... What a slow news day... I believe Technical Direction will be a whole new formula this year, seeing as how there are nearly no TDs in the class... My friend the rock star just had a birthday... Some things are going to change around here... No matter how sure you are that they are wrong, the mortgage company is still going to insist they are right... If we had a labor day party would people come??? Brey'tak really needs a day of beauty, even if it isn't something normally associated with a Jaffa Master... I wonder just how long it will be until a NASA launch is as simple as the Falcon blowing out of Mos Eisley. Somehow I think Han would have got her off the ground even if it were raining... All things being equal I would rather have Mitch's Mobile Bar-b-que... Students have no business asking for a key by code. that'd be a trophy, not a key... I wonder which threat carries more angst: an academic honesty tribunal or accidental death... 1, 2, 3 what comes next? Wrong. 33... I believe there is little to celebrate or commemorate on the one year anniversary of Katrina, hopefully there will be something for the next anniversary... If Kenyans could vote in US elections, Barack Obama could be President... I'm not really a fan of 24 or The Office, but then I didn't get to vote... I think the recuperation from this surgery would be just fine if I didn't have to talk. Perhaps the first week or two of class should be interpretive dance... Let's all be sure to remember we can surely do better than another term for Rick Santorum...

No comments: