Sunday, August 06, 2006

Portfolio Scanning Continues

I think I am just about done. Unless I can find some things that have been lost in my folks house, or if people send me more, its about finished. Here's some of what we discover in the "portfolio" box tonight...

A white model from drafting class...

...that's exciting.

A picture from the premiere production of "Lucky Guy" at Maine State Music Theatre...
... I wonder what ever happened to that show?

Here's an initial schematic of the parts for a stage lift from "Antigone in New York" at the Yale Repertory Theatre...

... it change substantially before construction was completed, oh well.

Here we have a lovely photo of the fans we built for the Shoji Tabuci show in Branson MO when I was working at Chicago Scenic Studios...

... someday it would be nice to see these. I wonder if they are still in the show.

Back to CMU for a picture from "Absurd Person Singular"...

... we did like 3 kitchen sets for something like $300, not bad.

Then, the pick of the litter. I have had these eight photos tiled in my portfolio for years. Tonight I finally scanned them all and stiched them together digitally...


... I think it came out quite nicely.

If the scanning is done, I guess I actually have to start composing the submission. Or maybe I will come up with some other way to delay the inevitable. There is always hope.

No comments: