Saturday, August 19, 2006

Just Like a Man

It seems I got a little to distracted by myself and missed the blog-a-versary. It's 12:10 on the 19th and the anniversary was the 18th. Just like a man, ten minutes late and a dollar short. I do hope you can forgive me. I'll make it up to you.

So, you know the routine. If you would like to participate in anniversary celebrations, I need you to go on a stroll down memory lane. Go back through the archive and find your nominations for best and worst post. There's also been many more images this year, so lets do best and worst images too. Nominations by email to me or as comments.

I'll go through and come up with my own list as well as some other end of the year stats.

Let's say we'll take submissions for a week and I will post the anniversary post next weekend.

Really I would not have thought I would have kept this up for two years. Its a blast though. Even more fun when the people out there in cyberland have something to say. So speak up.

No comments: