Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Ellipses...

Maybe he meant social networking is only 10 years old. But that would have been wrong too... The phone bricked and then unbricked. I'm sure there are still problems, but we'll see... Decided to stay with the hand drafting, the early CAD assignments just don't look like anything at an interview... The last several days have been hot, but Chicago hot, not Vegas hot... Missed game one of the NBA Finals. It's possible they haven't got me to the "watch whoever is playing" stage yet... Subfloors for the last two days, not much to photograph... Sent my sister a job listing for Pittsburgh. I don't think she'll jump at it... I can't tell you how little I care that Weiner may have sent a picture of his package to some random woman - mostly because I believe him when he says it wasn't him... I'm thinking of trying to do a post per day in June. It's not a creative project per day, but it's something... I shouldn't care, but I am bummed for the Cornelia Marie, the owners, the crew, and the captains. Amazing how one person can so much be the glue... The Arts Festival starts this weekend... Why, why, why is CNN so bad? Didn't they used to be pretty good? Depressing... Do you think Sarah Palin is touring American historical sites to educate herself? It's like she's taking my 3rd grade family vacation... I think my flick is gone. I hope it's like riding a bike... For someone on vacation I spend a lot of time at work. At least we have air conditioning here... They're gonna add commercials to PBS. I hope maybe they think twice before adding them to children's' programming... The OS upgrade I tried for so long to make happen definitely made my phone run slower, plus now all my apps are alphabetical and I didn't so much want them that way. Bummer... So now cell phones cause cancer and we're supposed to always keep them more than a half inch away? Super...

No comments: