Monday, June 20, 2011

Ellipses...

It's fathers day. Not the happiest of holidays in my world. It went alright... Trying to decide about Falling Skies. Didn't catch the premiere, not sure if I should look for it... One week to Precollege. Better think about drafting a little... Today was the start of the migration to the new house. The chicago stuff was delivered. Nice to have a chair at the new place... Hearing a lot about layoffs the last couple of days. Maybe we are in a double dip economy... I think it is funny that whatever the holiday, that's good enough a reason for a Star Wars Marathon on Spike... Today I briefly entertained the idea of heading a grassroots effort to unseat a Supreme Court Justice. Probably won't happen... I'm not sure, but I think maybe if you travel for work and others you work with don't make the trip then if you have to send emails to the group maybe they should be about how hard you are working... Turns out one of the things we saw furniture wise that we liked just happens to be the same line as a piece we already have... The Spiderman TOTD opening went without much fanfare... The President is coming to campus, the President of the United States, and all I could think of was how it would likely effect parking... After joining the Pittsburgh Ultimate Meet Up Group I have gone to zero meet ups... Was nice to see Owen get the game winning hit... The movie version of Company was pretty cool, be neat if this sparked a chain of all star concert films of musicals... I think this week I will finally read that book I have been carrying for several months... I got this app for blogging on the tablet. It worked twice but is now crashing every time I use it. Doesn't feel worth the investment to me... Is it true about covering a bird's cage? Would someone please tell my upstairs neighbor? Thanks...

No comments: