Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ellipses...

This counts because I have no home tubes... Looks like the former Governor of Illinois is going to prison, or like they call it there: retirement... Drafting class started today with "Who here is a slob?" Might as well find out right off the top... I worry about everything, but I am genuinely concerned about this debt ceiling sparring. I think one side has forgotten that the positions are likely to be reversed in the future... Someone fairly well positioned I only tangentially know said something really baseless and negative about my work. Can't decide what to do or if I should care... We are protecting them, we told them not to go - after that they're kinda on their own... The stunt post in our stairs is leaving tomorrow, I think... I know the NY gay marriage thing was important, but there is a part of me that thinks we should be talking more about the 46 other states... It is inadvertently kitten confinement week... I now have dual monitors at home and at work. Now I just have to figure out if it helps at all... I like that Firefox keeps after updating to close security holes. I dislike that the folks that do extensions don't often keep up with Firefox - but I'd probably feel differently if I wrote extensions... In a minute or two it will be July. June is for me the most stealthy of months... New DVR as of yesterday. I cannot remember the shows we were recording... Speaking of, we have DirectTV now - long FIOSFail story - are there any channels I wouldn't have had before I should know about? It's a lot of channels... Bringing back the dinosaurs at work. Gonna try for one or two new puzzles and an upsized steg... I think I am done with my AIM groups. Now I just need to find a way to ungroup people... If you haven't experienced "cut while you shop" Levelor blinds you should. It is a masterwork of product, packaging, and process...

No comments: