Sunday, March 27, 2005

Drama Pre-College Program

Could you spare a moment for me to do some marketing?

I would appreciate it if any of you could make contact with a high school counselor or drama instructor to let them know about our Pre-college program in Design & Technology.

We have a rigorous program for design and tech students, drawing largely upon content and faculty from our regular year program. It is a great experience.

The first time we tried this grass roots approach we doubled our enrollment. The more students we have, the more we can do for them (and the more people we can employ, and the bigger jump we can get on the fall...).

It really does have quite a bit of bang for the time it takes.

You can direct people to the pre-college website for information:


and tell them to email me if they have specific questions.

I know you are all busy, but this will really help us a lot.

Thanks much

1 comment:

BabelBabe said...

Do David a favor and do it. I was a Preekie, and I LOVED it. It was the best summer of my life, and I wound up at CMU becoming a fairly successful theatre person before throwing it all over for library scghool...