Saturday, March 05, 2005

Worlds collide

So I have this friend - ex girlfriend - Stevie. She worked at Chicago Scenic and The Guthrie, interned at The Yale School of Drama, obviously knows me, and lives in Chicago.

And I have this student - ex student - Katy. She works at Chicago Scenic, worked at The Guthrie, interned ae The Yale School of Drama, obviously knows me, and lives in Chicago.

So it seemed like it might make sense to hook them up. Maybe they would turn out to be friends.

We're at The Grafton and we had some food and are drinking. I just told my ?actor space-painting? story. I think Katy's pretty cool.
You didn't tell me she worked at, like, EVERYWHERE I worked! I told her the REAL truth behind the tire story. You have been leaving out the best parts.
Katy says ?hi,? she's fine, and I'm going to talk her into moving to my neck of the woods.
She also says, incredulously,? All those stories are ONE girlfriend!?!?
Um, well, yeah, I guess they are...

Give me your # and we'll semi-drunk dial you. Won't that be fun?
S and K
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld


I fear I may have made a tactical error. Only time will tell.

2 comments:

Katy said...

definitely not a tactical error. Stephanie is super. And smart. and has cats. and fun.

She didn't really tell me anything horrible or incriminating. So you can stop worrying and return to normal life.

Peg said...

The name of your blog is what, again...?