Monday, March 14, 2005

North of the Border

Off to USITT in Toronto.

I am chairing a session on trucking called "Get Your Show on the Road." It seems fairly organized, but I am sure it will fall apart in the next three days. If you are at the conference you should come, it should be fun - or at least funny.

No ETCP meetings, but I have ESTA meetings for Essential Skills and for Publications. Now that the certification program is a reality, the certificate program for essential skills seems that much more likely. I haven't met with this group in quite a while. It will be interesting to see where they are at.

And of course I will be on the show floor, trying to convince more people that they and their money belong at Carnegie Mellon. This year we have some rough brochures to hand out, and I think I scored big with some Carnegie Mellon lanyards for show ID badges. People always like that kind of swag at shows. Maybe it will help us get some more traffic at the table.

So, posting may be slow for a couple of days - slower even than the last couple of days. I've fallen pretty far behind in the writing and also in my blog reading. You let it go and it really piles up.

With me luck at the border. x2...

No comments: