Friday, March 18, 2005

USITT Day #3

Well, the session was a success. All the panelists showed up, we had a very nice dinner, and then we had a great session. There maybe weren't as many people there as we would have hoped, and in the middle of the thing a fire alarm went off and half our people left (only half of that returned after the alert). All in all a really cool session. I don't know if anyone else learned anything, But I certainly did.

This morning there was more ETSA - this time Publications & Assessment. Much discussion over we want to be doing a book, or a web site, or something else we haven't even thought of - flash cards? comic books?

Any ideas?

The lanyards we made are a real big hit, almost as much with general conference goers as with our own students. I think I may run a bunch with my own money and sell them at school.

Well, I'm off to an ETCP information session.

1 comment:

Katy said...

what is the publication about? Whatever it is, you should do a comic book... unless it a bunch of facts, then flash cards with fun illustrations.