Friday, March 11, 2005

Ellipses...

Spring break seems not to be very much Spring, nor break... There is nothing less festive than planning a party... Sometimes even though you do want to help, you have very little to give... The only thing you win in drawings at the home show is a call from a salesman... Any diet that doesn't allow fries is in some way fundamentally wrong... One ought to shred garbage documents immediately, not after moving them from three apartments and two states... Premarriage counseling is a little like teasing a monkey... I still don't care about Martha Stewart... College admissions ought to be less like making sausage... It really is a bigger truck than I originally thought... The tagboard seems to be poaching comments from the posts... Each time I go to The Church Brew Works I am less impressed than the time before... Can anyone suggest a good "happy life after theatre" career?.. My 3rd years have 62 days and 15 hours to finish their thesis projects... There are 107 days 10 hours and 15 minutes until the wedding... Why should baseball players be able to get out of testifying before Congress?.. Live and Let Die is still a great movie, even if the channel guide says it is "dated"... I wish the cats didn't think the paper shredder was a toybox... Ellipses are an easy way to post when there's nothing in your head...

3 comments:

David said...

Katy says you can't comment and I am checking. Seems ok to me.

Katy said...

yeah, now it works.
and of course, since i couldn't comment before (since it said that your blog didn't exist), there is no proof that I'm not just blog commenting challenged.
of course, now I can't remember what I wanted to say.

Peg said...

I wasn't able to post earlier, either, and now I can. I was also told that this blog didn't exist, which I was pretty sure was a lie.

Premarriage counseling is a little like teasing a monkey?

College admissions ought to be less like making sausage?

A good "happy life after theatre" career?

All musings I found interesting and lend themselves to elaboration at your convenience. (If nothing else, what are the punch lines?)