Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Ellipses...

Do you think if there were a true radical left in the media that it would make the radical right look radical for a change?.. I still don't know what an "enemy combatant" is... I really am beginning to dislike the clearance sale post, just too long... Less than two weeks until the first day of Production Planning, guess I ought to get my crap together... If you are a kitchen cabinet salesman and you are going to give a today only price, you really ought to give fair warning... Between the camera phone and the Blogger image hosting I think the number of images is really on the rise... Are people really listening to the stuff that comes out of the mouths of the people running this country?.. How long do you have to live someplace before you are no longer a "settler"?.. Football is back, I hadn't missed it, sorta like hockey... Getting married causes one to have an unbelievable number of cardboard boxes, maybe even more than from moving... What do you get a one year old kitten for its birthday?.. Is texting someone about work when they are on vacation as bad as calling?.. Just where do those songs go when you buy them from the iTunes online store?.. The stumble button makes web surfing just like channel surfing, you ought to get one... When the summer is over and I look at the list of things that I did, I hope I have the presence of mind not to make a list of the things I didn't... I believe that after two locations it is ok to retire a piece of custom furniture... I don't care about celebrity news, why do I watch it?.. Home satellite dishes are ugly... Cats hate remodeling projects... I can't find a new blog template I like... Only a few days left, get your anniversary feedback in ASAP!!!

1 comment:

Indri said...

I think you're always a settler. Kids you have after you've moved to the new place are natives. That's how it's always seemed to me, anyway.

Birthday present for a one-year-old kitten. Hm. Not a puppy. How about a Cat Dancer, simply the best cat toy ever invented? Wish I'd thought to attach a couple bits of paper to a piece of wire and market it...