Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Spiffing Up

Some changes for the upcoming anniversary...

  1. We have a new, and hopefully less annoying tagboard. I think I have already noticed a stop in the pop-ups.
  2. There's a stumble button in the links section pointed at my account. Check it out, you can see what I see.
  3. We have a new "Referrers" section, so we can see where people are coming from. This will need a little tweaking, but it is one of the things I like looking at most on my counter report, so I thought I would try to find a way to share.
  4. I rolled up the past links of the day. New links will be like before, and the old ones will be stored in one post.

I'm thinking of adding a "cool tools" section and a "time wasters" section - like you're not already wasting time once you're on this page.

Only one day left to get your anniversary feedback in. I'm waiting to hear from you (I'm worse than an NPR pledge drive).

No comments: