Friday, August 12, 2005

Summer League Finals

Hey there. Ultimate summer league finals are tomorrow (Saturday) and Sunday at the Turner Valley Soccer Complex. If you have wondered just what I am talking about when I talk about this game, here's an opportunity for you to come out and see it played - and played well.

Directions to Turner Valley are here. It takes about 30 minutes from Sq. Hill.

The finals schedule is here. My team is LHHF. If you are hoping to see us play, I would come out on Saturday, as there is no guarantee we will even play on Sunday. Also you better hope they play zone. I don't play much against the man defense - or play much defense at all, being that I am old and infirm.

My captain thinks we have a legit shot at winning the tournament. I will be happy just to not fall over dead from heatstroke. Watch this space for details. Or better yet come out and root for us (Marisa will need someone to talk to).

No comments: