Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Firefox Post

So today I stumbled onto Firefox and decided to load it. Having done so I guess I should use the Netscape I have at the office to look at the blog, because it doesn't really look the same in IE and Firefox. I nudged one of the settings a little bit to try to get the margin to work better in Firefox. I'm not sure I like what it did in IE though.

And, it looks like the Google Random Image Search thing doesn't work in Firefox.

Otherwise, it looks real cool. I like how I can open an entire folder of links with one click - sort of like having my own aggregator. Ooh, and the spell check window is much better in Blogger.

Want to try it? Get Firefox!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Make sure that you get one of the "BlogThis!" extensions. It gives you the functionality of the Google Toolbar's "Blog This" button through the right click menu.

Anonymous said...

...and don't forget the Abe Vigoda extension - get Abe's health and life status 24/7. if you eBay, get the negative feedback extension that allows you to display only the negative feedback on any account. And Stumble! - god's gift to wasting time. Thunderbird (i.e. mozilla's outlook) doesn't suck either.