Monday, August 22, 2005

Wiped Out

I am that. Wiped out. We had a few people over and I think I may have overdone it. That's what happens when you get out of practice.

One of the reasons for the gathering was to get together with some local people who weren't at the wedding. To add a little more authenticity to the event I thought we should have a cake, and to make it even more like the real thing we got a cake with a picture of our wedding cake on it. Very meta.

The gathering seemed like a success, and the new dining room was a big hit. Both good things. Now if I could just get myself up to the speed of regular people again I think everything will be peachy.

1 comment:

BabelBabe said...

it's because you were drinking those Monkey Ass Ales or whatever they were...

and i have to say, i thought the cake had a representation of R2D2 on it for the longest time...